Parents who are willing to enroll their children at Al-Resala Bilingual School should follow the following steps in order to complete the registration process.
Step 1- Submit Admission Application Pack
In order to complete the Admission Process, the following documents must be completed and submitted
for the school registrar:
- Completed Admission Application Form. (Available at the school registrar office OR at the school site ( Admission Application)
- Most recent Grade Report
- One Photograph (Passport Size)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Non-refundable Admission Assessment Fee (KD 20)
Step 2- Admission Assessmen
If the applicant meets the criteria for age and previous school records the registrar will inform the parents of the date and place of the Admission Assessment in English, Arabic and Math.
Step 3- Parent/Student interview and Tours
Parents and Students will be interviewed by the School Principal after the Admission Assessment. Tours will be scheduled after we have organized our new school site.
Step 4- Admission Committee Decision
- The Admission Committee is comprised of administration and teachers.
- The committee will consider the results of Assessments, interviews and previous school records before a decision is
Step 5- Parent Notification of Admission Committee Decision
Parents will receive written notification of the Admission Committee decision.
Step 6- Student Final Registration
If the student has been accepted, parents will be asked to provide the registrar with all the required documents, health records, previous school report, and payment of non-refundable /non-transferable deposit of KD 100.