Al Resala Bilingual School is a Private School which aspires to meet the highest international standards; it offers a bilingual Arabic-English education for boys and girls starting from Kindergarten to grade six for year 2011-2012. The school will grow gradually till grade twelve.
Al Resala Bilingual School provides educational opportunities for students to achieve their individual academic, social and personal success, and instills values in them to become morally responsible and productive citizens who fulfill their mission in life and embrace lifelong learning in a safe and positive environment.
Al Resala Bilingual School offers a challenging, high quality educational program, which reflects and strengthens the Arabic and Islamic culture with an awareness of and respect for the other cultures.
The school is committed to providing an education that stresses the dignity and worth of a child and enhances the intellectual, social, physical, emotional and moral development of its students. The curriculum provides foundation in thinking and communication skills supportive of a life-long joy in learning; it also prepares students to be well rounded and productive members of an ever changing society. We strive through all of our activities to instill in our students values of honesty, tolerance, self-discipline and self-esteem.
RBS seeks to inspire in its students a sense of success and a sense of responsibility to themselves, to their community and their environment.
- To prepare students for academic and personal success in higher education programs.
- To cultivate and nurture love and loyalty for the community and prepare students to be responsible, productive.
- To foster a positive attitude and self esteem among students to appreciate their culture and respect individual differences.
- To educate our students in the use of reason and tolerance as a means towards conflicts solving.
- To provide a stimulating, caring and safe school environment in which learning is enjoyable.
- To equip students with Information Technology, communication skills (both in English and Arabic), critical
thinking and other basic and life skills to meet demands of every day life and the future.
- To work for the development of the whole child; the intellectual, emotional, social, creative, linguistic, cultural,
moral, aesthetic and physical needs of our students will be addressed.
- To encourage students to be dedicated and goal oriented leaders with a clear set of priorities to fulfill their mission in life.
- To involve parents in the education of their children through regular communication and involvement in school activities.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop a high regard for health, physical development and fitness and the
understanding that physical activity leads to a healthier and productive life.
Why Al Resala Bilingual School?
Because we believe that:
- Our children deserve a distinguished bilingual education.
- Learning happens in a healthy stimulating environment.
- Education should focus on helping children understand how the world works by actively engaging them in real-life
- Our Character Education Program considers ethics and values such as respect, honesty, compassion, courage, justice,
cooperation, diligence, self-discipline, and responsibility the most important goals of the educational process.
- Our experienced professionals work together as a team for the development of the whole child.
- Parental and community involvement is important.
- Providing extra curricular activities encourages interpersonal skills and knowledge beyond the curriculum.
- Providing carefully chosen resources with latest technology to ensure sustainable excellence in education.
The Educational Program
Al-Resala School provides students with a challenging educational program which enables students to reach their full academic potential.
The educational program adopts interdisciplinary approach to learning where integration of the subject matter is at its core.
The Academic Program is introduced as follows:-
- Islamic studies
- Arabic language
- Maths (Grades one to three)
- Social studies
- Physical education
- Behavioral skills
- English language
- Maths (from grade four up to twelve)
- Information Technology
Al Resala Bilingual School is situated in Mahboola on Fahaheel high way, and easily accessible from all directions.
Our new campus was purposefully designed to be attractive, functional and easy to use with separate areas allocated for boys and girls starting from grade one. We are proud of our school facilities which include:
- Spacious air conditioned Classrooms
- Library/Media Center
- Computer Labs
- Two Indoor Swimming pools
- Fully Equipped Science Labs
- Art rooms
- Outdoor Play Areas
- Two Cafeterias
- Multi purpose centers
Kindergarten : 7:30 a.m – 12:30 p.m
Grades 1-5 : 7:15 a.m – 2:15 p.m
Our School Holidays coincide with the holidays of Kuwait Ministry of Education.
The school provides bus transportation for your children upon your request.